The North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association invites hospitality owners, operators, HR professionals, managers, and others involved in recruitment and hiring, for an open discussion at a town hall event at Renaissance Asheville Downtown Hotel, 31 Woodfin Street in downtown Asheville, Thursday, August 4 from 2 until 4 p.m.
This is a free event but registration is required. You do not have to be a member of NCRLA to attend.
Topics to be discussed
- Challenges you are experiencing with hiring and retention
- Positions and roles that are most difficult to fill
- Recruitment and retention strategies you are currently using, including which have been successful and which have not
- Obstacles and issues that are impeding recruitment and retention (pay, benefits, transportation, childcare, hours of work, etc.)
- Your thoughts and ideas about strategies we might employ to help recruit new workers to the industry and to retain our existing workforce
- Insights on key messaging that would be helpful in defining the benefits of employment in the industry